Tuesday 28 June 2011

Just a test...

I'm trying to get things organised for my holiday later this year. Actually, two holidays: one with my church group, and another with family. Hopefully the weather will be good. It's been raining so badly today that my roof leaked!



Really not sure how this works so this will be quite an interesting test! Going to try inserting a photo I took back in 2006 en route to Tintagel Castle, Cornwall. I'm trying to get the text to flow around the image.
No idea if it's worked or not! Guess I'll find out when I look in my browser. Yes, I'm waffling! It's because I need padding to test this properly! If you came here looking for an interesting and absorbing read, I'm afraid you're out of luck! Haha!


If you get the chance to go to Tintagel, you might see this whimsical shop. We never went in ourselves, and I often wonder if we might have missed out! Maybe next time! Anyway I think I have enough here to work with now, so let's get this uploaded and hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment