Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sunset, Southend on Sea

Yes, this is another experiment - but it's important! I've emailed myself a couple of photos. One is actual size and the other has been resized by my phone to 'medium'. I want to see how they come out on here.

This is the 'actual size' version. The photo itself was taken back around Easter this year and yes, it really is Southend! I'm quite proud of this one actually, as it was taken on my trusty iPhone 4 from the window of a moving car! No idea who any of the people are!

This one is the 'medium' version. What I really want to see is whether there's any appreciable difference in quality between the two so that I know which to use when I'm blogging for real on holiday. So here we are then. The end of another experiment! Feel free to offer any suggestions or comments if you like!

1 comment: